If you’re, like me, based in EMEA you should know that besides VMworld in Barcelona there is one event that you should absolutely attend. My friends from the Italian VMUG Chapter are organizing their now traditional VMUG User Conference in Milano on 15th November 2016.
While it is a free grassroots event organized by the VMUGIT chapter, those who know the VMUGIT team know that it is a very dynamic and professional chapter which organizes events of great quality with top-notch speakers.
So, even if you don’t speak Italian, why should you consider attending?
Here are a few reasons:
- English sessions with world-class speakers: Joe Baguley (VMware EMEA VP & CTO), Duncan Epping (should we present who Duncan is?), Cormac Hogan (if you’re into storage you must know him too!). Seriously, just this should get you moving
- Many great sessions (mostly in Italian, but most of the speakers are community celebrities and will likely be happy to engage with you in English
- Large EMEA event with 400+ attendees
- A ton of great folks to meet and network with
- Cool sponsor area, nifty tech to learn about
- Probably the one and only VMUG with great food and seriously good wine
- Get a break in Milano
- The VMUGIT team!
- I’ll be there too!
So, will you register? See you soon in Milano!