although it was never officially announced, those who follow me know that for the past few years, I’ve been conducting the bulk of my online content creation activities through TECHunplugged, a company I co-own. In fact, all of the enterprise IT content is now created exclusively over there.
As a result, kamshin.com has been mostly inactive since 2019, with an occasional post showing up from time to time.
Although I no longer post actively on kamshin.com, I’ve decided to keep the site up for several reasons:
- This website is the work of more than a decade, kamshin.com was launched in 2008 and has seen dozens and dozens of articles, starting from simple technical resolution tips, to analyst-grade considerations on enterprise tech. It’s a part of my life and a legacy of my dedication to technology; it marks the milestones of my evolution from a sysadmin into an industry analyst.
- I may want, from time to time, to post some personal thoughts and considerations on personal experiences with technology (particularly consumer tech)
- I may change my mind at any time, if bandwidth becomes available again
Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy my older content, and bear in mind I’m active at the following channels:
- TECHunplugged blog
- External contributions for Gestalt IT
- And of course, I share all of this content on LinkedIn, where you can follow me for fresh updates.
Thank you for your trust and following me over the years!